With the current concern around contracting COVID-19, people have been telling us they want protection for their incapacity now, in the event something were to happen to them. We recommend the following: 1) an Advance Health Care Directive, 2) a HIPAA Release Form, and 3) a Property Power of Attorney.

Advance Health Care Directive
This would allow your “agent” to make medical decisions for you (in consultation with your physicians) if you were unable to make those decisions for yourself.

HIPAA Release Form
This authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information.

Power of Attorney for Property
This would allow someone, your “agent” to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive decisions during a period of your incapacity.
Visit https://lawmk.com/incapacity-package/ to scheduled your free consultation today.

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © Maxey | Kaminski


Website by JK