Don’t miss out on our next Wills & Trusts live webinar!
|Date||Time (Duration: 60 minutes plus live Q&A)||Registration Link|
|Thursday, September 10, 2020||2:00 PM PT||REGISTER NOW →|
|Thursday, October 22, 2020||2:00 PM PT||REGISTER NOW →|
|Thursday, November 5, 2020||2:00 PM PT||REGISTER NOW →|
|Thursday, December 3, 2020||2:00 PM PT||REGISTER NOW →|
In our free Wills & Trusts webinars, you’ll get to meet our knowledgeable estate planning attorney. We will be shedding light on common issues facing today’s families and the planning solutions available to minimize those concerns from becoming a reality.
You will learn how to avoid common estate planning mistakes, as well as:
- Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process when you’re gone.
- If you will owe estate taxes. Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so you can stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medi-Cal or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).